8/3/2022 13:40:32 NotImplementedError: This is not implemented yet. For currently supported API, see: https://developers.google.com/google-ads/scripts-beta/docs/reference/adsapp/adsapp
at Ha (adsapp_compiled:298:11)
at new $y (adsapp_compiled:13027:5)
at qC.newVideoAd (adsapp_compiled:15250:12)
at Object.<anonymous> (adsapp_compiled:18396:54)
var youtubeVideoId = "youtubeVideoId";
var adGroupName = "adGroupName" // name of my target video ad group
var displayUrl = "display-url.com";
var finalUrl = "https://final-url.com";
var assetOperation = AdsApp.adAssets().newYouTubeVideoAssetBuilder()
.withName(adName)
.withYouTubeVideoId(youtubeVideoId)
.build();
var videoAsset = assetOperation.getResult();
var videoAdGroup = AdsApp.videoAdGroups()
.withCondition(`Name = '${adGroupName}'`)
.withLimit(1)
.get()
.next();
var videoAdOperation = videoAdGroup.newVideoAd().inStreamAdBuilder()
.withVideo(videoAsset)
.withAdName(adName)
.withDisplayUrl(displayUrl)
.withFinalUrl(finalUrl)
.build()
.getResult();
// Code crash before next statement
if(videoAdOperation.isSuccessful()) {
var videoAd = videoAdOperation.getResult();
Logger.log("VideoAd " + videoAd.getName() + " created.");
} else {
Logger.log(videoAdOperation.getErrors());
}
Code breaks after videoAdGroup.newVideoAd().inStreamAdBuilder().
Following the google ads script docs everything should works nice.
But when I compile the script, I always get the next error:

I have just found in a Google ads scripts forum somebody who has the same problem here but no solution.

