I am trying to test the limits of sigma.js (v2) to determine whether it is a suitable option for our project. From what I have seen in various sample applications it looks very promising. Unfortunately, I am unable to find proper documentation.
All I can find are demo applications and some (seeming rather outdated) Wiki subpages (i.e. for Settings).
Basically, I need to know the feature set of SigmaJS, and I would like to not have to dig through the entire source code to do that ;)
What I am currently looking for:
What global settings can I pass Sigma when I do... ?
const sigmaRenderer = new Sigma(graph, container, settings);What node & edge properties are implemented in Sigma?
For example, I can set the coordinates, size, type and image like this:
graph.addNode("Node-A", { x: 0, y: 0, size: 10, type: "image", image: "my-image.png" })What else is possible? What other options for type are possible?
Where can I find a list of supported event listeners? What is the model of the returned object?
etc.
Is there an official, up-to-date documentation or wiki that I have missed?