I am using next/link, but when I change the route, scroll to top not working.
<Link href="/some-page" scroll={false}> Go</Link>
What I should do? I try too much methods and I did not have result.
I am using next/link, but when I change the route, scroll to top not working.
<Link href="/some-page" scroll={false}> Go</Link>
What I should do? I try too much methods and I did not have result.
So,I solved the problem with this way:
import { useEffect } from "react";
import { useRouter } from "next/router";
export default function ToTop(){
const router = useRouter();
useEffect(()=>{
const handleRouteChange = () => {
document.getElementById('top').scrollIntoView();
}
router.events.on('routeChangeComplete', handleRouteChange)
},[]);
return ('');
}
but I did not like it
Your code is disabling the scroll to top by using scroll={false}
via the documentation:
The default behavior of Link is to scroll to the top of the page. When there is a hash defined it will scroll to the specific id, like a normal tag. To prevent scrolling to the top / hash scroll={false} can be added to Link:
Remove the scroll={false} to resolve.