VSCode only shows one line of Github Copilot suggestion

Viewed 1328

I've activated github copilot and it works fine but, while typing it only shows one line of suggestion. After all of my tryings, It still shows one line of suggestion. But I want to see multi-line suggestions.

One line suggestion

Even the all solutions tab show one line of complete solutions.

enter image description here

Here is my user settings.json

{
    "editor.formatOnSave": true,
    "prettier.singleQuote": true,
    "prettier.tabWidth": 4,
    "prettier.useTabs": true,
    "[javascript]": {
        "editor.defaultFormatter": "esbenp.prettier-vscode"
    },
    "diffEditor.codeLens": true,
    "editor.defaultFormatter": "esbenp.prettier-vscode",
    "files.exclude": {
        "**/.DS_Store": false,
        "**/.hg": false,
        "**/.svn": false,
        "**/CVS": false,
        "node_modules": true
    },
    "thunder-client.codeSnippetLanguage": "js-axios",
    "editor.fontSize": 13,
    "aws.profile": "profile:kahramanlar",
    "editor.accessibilitySupport": "off",
    "window.zoomLevel": -1,
    "github.copilot.inlineSuggest.enable": true,
    "editor.inlineSuggest.enabled": true,
}
1 Answers

This bug currently affects all versions of vs code and is known to the developers. Since yesterday they officially announced that they are working on the issue:

Hi folks, this is GH Copilot team. We hear your feedback and are actively working to address it. Dave and I will keep you folks updated on the progress. Thanks again!

Related