I am trying to make an interaction plot in sjPlot showing percent probabiliites of my outcome under two conditions of my predictive variable. Everything works perfectly, except the show.values = T and sort.est = T arguments, which don't seem to do anything. Is there a way to get this to work? Or, if not, how can I extract the dataframe sjPlot is using to create this figure? Looking for some way to either label or tabulate the displayed probability values. Thank you!
Here is some example data and what I have so far:
set.seed(100)
dat <- data.frame(Species = rep(letters[1:10], each = 5),
threat_cat = rep(c("recreation", "climate", "pollution", "fire", "invasive_spp"), 10),
impact.pres = sample(0:1, size = 50, replace = T),
threat.pres = sample(0:1, size = 50, replace = T))
mod <- glm(impact.pres ~ 0 + threat_cat/threat.pres,
data = dat, family = "binomial")
library(sjPlot)
library(ggpubr)
plot_model(mod, type = "int",
title = "",
axis.title = c("Threat category", "Predicted probabilities of threat being observed"),
legend.title = "Threat predicted",
colors = c("#f2bf10",
"#4445ad"),
line.size = 2,
dot.size = 4,
sort.est = T,
show.values = T)+
coord_flip()+
theme_pubr(legend = "right", base_size = 30)


