I have the below curl request and also attached the response from the response I need to extract the value for "status.azure.resource_name" I'm new to GitHub action so stuck with this issue from more than 8 hours please help on this if it is in some programming languages I would have resolved by now
Curl request:
curl --location --request PUT $URL \
--header "$AUTH_HEADER" \
--header 'Content-Type: application/json' \
--data-raw "$PAYLOAD)"
And the response:
{
"labels": {},
"spec": {
"mysql": {
"version": "8.0",
"sku": {
"name": "GP_Gen5_4"
},
"storage_profile": {
"storage_mb": 5120
}
},
"key_vault": {
"access_policies": [
{
"name": "test",
"type": "group",
"project": null
}
]
}
},
"type": "azure-mysql",
"name": "mysql",
"id": "1234",
"created_at": "2012-03-04T10:00:05+00:00",
"updated_at": "2012-03-04T10:00:05+00:00",
"project": {
"id": "ae3dfa99",
"name": "Test",
"url": "www.google.com",
"geography": "in"
},
"links": {
"key_vault": {
"endpoint": {
"url": "",
"description": "test.",
"display_name": "test"
},
"azure_portal": {
"url": "test",
"description": "Link to the resource in the Azure portal.",
"display_name": "Key Vault Azure Portal"
}
},
"azure_portal": {
"url": "test",
"description": "Link to the resource in the Azure portal.",
"display_name": "Azure Portal"
},
"endpoint": {
"url": "test",
"description": "Azure resource endpoint.",
"display_name": "test"
}
},
"url": "test",
"tags": {
"cost_center_id": "471000",
"customer": "internal",
"product_group": "internal",
"environment_type": "test",
"budget_category": "",
"team": ""
},
"spiffe_id": "test",
"status": {
"ready": false,
"state": "reconciling",
"deployment": {
"steps": {}
},
"azure": {
"resource_name": "test",
"id": null,
"subscription_id": "test",
"resource_group": "test"
},
"key_vault": {
"access_policies": []
}
}
}