In Google Chrome on Windows, I am seeing a mixed content error it readings something like this:
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://...' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script 'http://...'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
Does the word script in this message imply that what is happening is that either in the initial HMTL payload or sometime later in the DOM via JS a <script> tag is being created that points to an http:// prefixed src? Can I be sure that this error is not being generated by a different type of request such as a fetch() or other XHR/AJAX?
Do I understand this correctly?
I was looking into the Chromium source code and it seems like the presense of the script word in the error message means that the "Request Context Type" is SCRIPT, but does that mean an HTML script tag with a src attribute?
