Might need an expert for this, I've been developing iOS apps for nearly four years now and I've never seen an error quite like this.
I've been hired on a project with 30+ developers and having a history of at least 80 developers touch the project, all of which come from many different areas all over the world.
I am seeing the following compile error which stops me from building:
* Failed to render and update auto layout status for UIView (i5M-Pr-FkT): dlopen(Stripe.framework, Ox0001): Library not loaded: @rpath/StripeApplePay.framework/StripeApplePay
Referenced from: Stripe.framework
Reason: tried: '/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/Library/Xcode/Overlays/StripeApplePay
.framework/StripeApplePay' (no such file), "/Applications/Xcode.app/Con..
The error is occurring in files derived from an XIB file.. we use Stripe (via CocoaPods) in our pod file, but I'm wondering if there is a malicious framework somewhere or an issue regarding the implementation of the aforementioned?
I should note the following as well:
1. This occurs in random xib files, usually in 6-8 at a time & stops build. 2. This occurs in xib files, which file's owner don't utilize stripe at all. 3. This occurs in xib files, which file owner's do utilize stripe, occasionally.
Let me know what you guys think, and please let's get to the bottom of this...
Also thought I should note that randomly, Xcode will automatically add 'import Stripe' to the top of my file, at the bottom of my imports section' example:
import UIKit
import Foundation
import Stripe
This happens without me typing entirely, it doesn't show it typing in, it just seems to automatically insert it? Creepy to say the very least.. I am hoping for the best and also contacting Stripe support & listing this as an issue on their iOS GitHub profile.