I am working on a Windows Server File Security project, and need the explicit ACL permissions for our " O:" and all of the subfolders. I am wanting to export it to an CSV for easy formatting. I am looking for a Powershell script that can list the folder name and the Security Group or User that has access to that folder.
$rootpath = "O:\ADSMO"
$outfile = "ExplicitACLs.txt"
New-Variable acl
$Report = @"
Explicit permissions on folders under parent $rootpath.
"@
$Report | out-file -Encoding ASCII -FilePath $outfile
Get-ChildItem -Recurse $rootpath -Exclude "*.*" | Where-Object {$_.PSisContainer } | ForEach-Object {
$acl = Get-Acl -Path $_.FullName
$access = $acl.access
if ( $access | Where-Object { $_.IsInherited -eq $False }) {
Add-Content -Path $outfile $_
$access | Where-Object { $_.IsInherited -eq $False } | ForEach-Object {
$i = $_.IdentityReference
$t = "`t"
$r = $_.FileSystemRights
$c = "$i"+"$t"+"$t"+"$t"+"$r"
Add-Content -Path $outfile $c
}
Add-Content -Path $outfile ""
}
Clear-Variable acl
Clear-Variable access
}
Add-Content -Path $outfile ""