I have a problem in syncing my addon with google calendar. as in document says, to sync addon, we need to set a trigger to (create, update, delete) events in calendar and define a function to handle it:
var trigger = ScriptApp.newTrigger('syncEvents')
.forUserCalendar(calendarId)
.onEventUpdated()
.create();
full code in here.
I'm trying to write and run my code here. and you can find logs in 'executions' in left sidebar.
!Note: I want to create an addon to have a 3rd party conference and it worked on create meeting.
my problem is when user update or delete an event, 'syncEvents' function should be call on update and delete but it's not working.
it should call in create too and it will cause I can see logs in executions tab but on update and delete there is nothing in logs.
any help make a nice wish in your life even if doesn't real help <3
