I have the following: Customized controller
class Users::RegistrationsController < Devise::RegistrationsController
...
end
Generated devise scoped views and then moved the from views/devise to views/users/ where we can find the views/users/registrations/new.html.erb
config/routes.rb - added the controllers:
Rails.application.routes.draw do
devise_for :users, controllers: { registrations: 'users/registrations' }
end
It is working fine, the customized user sign up view is rendering properly. The point is that I want to make it to fall in a missing template error. If I change the views folders name to views/foofoo/registrations it loads the devise sign up default view. I can't figure out how to avoid that. i would like it to raise an error (missing template or cant find a route). I tried to use skip: :registrations, but no success.
As the Devise docs says "if no view is found within the scope, Devise will use the default view". In few words, I dont want it to use default view when dont find the right one.