I am currently working some React Class Component Code and wanna do a props drilling to allow the child functional component call alert functions in the parent Component.
Specifically, I am doing the following:
In this class constructor, I made the binding:
this.setPtbrRequestAlert = this.setPtbrRequestAlert.bind(this);
And in the section where I pass down the props function, I did this:

However, in the child component, props passed are destructured but I am not able to use them in the functional component as these props are not found.

Can somebody explain what is wrong with this props drilling? Why am I not able to reference these values by desturturing them in the functional child component and if there is a way to address it?
I know somebody may wanna suggest refactor all the codes to functional component but I am trying not to mess around with Prod code right now. I want to gracefully implement new features with functional component and refactor old codes in the future gradually. Thanks in advance!
