I am uploading an array of images to firebase, which was previously filled by up to three photos taken by camera.
After each upload, I save the downloadURL. But I see, that the order of the images is random. I suspect that it depends on the photosize, which photo is uploaded first.
How can I ensure, that the first image in imageArray will be also the first image uploaded and therefore the first downloadURL I get?
func storeInFirestore(var1:String, var2:String, var3:String, var4:String, var5: String) {
guard let user = Auth.auth().currentUser?.uid else {return}
var data = NSData()
var i = 0
for items in imageArray {
i += 1
if i <= imageArray.count {
data = items.images.jpegData(compressionQuality: 0.8)! as NSData
let filePath = "\(user)/images"
let metaData = StorageMetadata()
let ref = Storage.storage().reference().child("\(user)_\(var1)_\(i)")
metaData.contentType = "image/jpg"
ref.putData(data as Data, metadata: metaData){(metaData,error) in
if let error = error {
print(error.localizedDescription)
return
}else{
[get the downloadURL and store in array...]