I am currently using terragrunt to manage my terraform code, and am running into an error when trying to destroy my infrastructure. I want to be able to spin up development environments (or parts of environments) and delete them easily through Jenkins.
A certain part of my infrastructure is structured so that I need to use the terragrunt run-all command, which results in the following user message: WARNING: Are you sure you want to run `terragrunt destroy` in each folder of the stack described above? There is no undo! (y/n). Jenkins immediately fails after this output as it expects a y/n input.
For apply I have managed to go around this by saving a plan and then applying it, however for the destroy command I can't find another way. terraform commands have an -auto-approve option, but this seems to do nothing to the terragrunt run-all command, despite this being in the documentation:
Using run-all with apply or destroy silently adds the -auto-approve flag to the command line arguments passed to Terraform due to issues with shared stdin making individual approvals impossible.
Does anyone have any experience of this or any advice? Am I misunderstanding the documentation?