This post's answer suggests PEP 8: E128 requires spaces on the lines following the first one when they're all wrapped inside parentheses. However, with an if statement this doesn't seem to be the case. You can see that the first three lines do not have a warning and the following do because they do have a space:
Am I missing something? I am using Pycharm Community edition if that helps.
Code used:
def main(user_input):
if (";" not in user_input
and "DROP " not in user_input
and "SELECT " not in user_input
and "FROM " not in user_input
and "DELETE " not in user_input
and '"' not in user_input
and ";" not in user_input
and "=" not in user_input
and ">" not in user_input
and "<" not in user_input):
pass
else:
exit()
EDIT: as there is a bit of confusion, this should be the correct indentation: https://i.imgur.com/FqsJjkc.png and this is the one Pycharm thinks is the correct one https://i.imgur.com/6DmejGi.png. Unless I'm mistaken (could be the case!).
