'passwordtype' => [
'exclude' => false,
'label' => '###label####',
'config' => [
'type' => 'select',
'renderType' => 'selectMultipleSideBySide',
'foreign_table' => 'passwordtypes',
'foreign_sortby' => 'name',
],
],
That part of the tca works like a charm. The passwordtypes are getting sorted by name when I open the record of a password in the backend.
But I want the sorting of the passwordrecords also happening by the passwordtypes. So I tried 'sortby' => 'passwordtype' under 'ctrl' but that only sorts it by the uid, not by the name of the passwordtypes.
I also tried 'sortby' => 'passwordtype.name' but that creates an error. Is it possible to sort it by the name of passwordtypes instead of the uid? It clearly has the name of the passwordtypes already in the passwordlist because when I change the 'label' under 'ctrl' to 'passwordtype' than I can see the correct names and not uids.
I'm open for every idea even if I have to change my database-structure.