I'm new to django and I'm facing some difficulties in creating a user from the AbstractUser model. Now I'm starting wondering if my user model is not being build in the right way. This is my Owner model
from django.contrib.auth.models import AbstractUser
from django.db import models
from django.db.models import CASCADE, BooleanField
from user_app.forms import LoginForm
class user_type(AbstractUser):
is_user = models.BooleanField('Is user', default=False)
is_police = models.BooleanField('Is police', default=False)
is_insurance = models.BooleanField('Is insurance', default=False)
is_rto: BooleanField = models.BooleanField('Is rto', default=False)
class Owner(models.Model):
user_id = models.AutoField(primary_key=True)
login_id = models.ForeignKey(LoginForm, on_delete=models.DO_NOTHING)
user_name = models.CharField(max_length=255)
aadhar_number = models.CharField(max_length=16)
photo = models.FileField()
mobile = models.IntegerField()
licence = models.CharField(max_length=10)
address = models.TextField()
state = models.CharField(max_length=10)
district = models.CharField(max_length=10)
city = models.CharField(max_length=10)
created_at = models.DateTimeField(auto_now_add=True)
updated_at = models.DateTimeField(auto_now_add=True)
objects = models.Manager()
and there another import error occurred in forms.py. this is my form.py
from django import forms
from user_app.models import user_type
class LoginForm(forms.Form):
username = forms.CharField(
widget = forms.TextInput(
attrs = {
"class": "form-control"
}
)
)
password = forms.CharField(
widget = forms.PasswordInput(
attrs = {
"class": "form-control"
}
)
)
class Meta:
model = user_type
fields = ('username', 'email', 'password1', 'password2', 'is_user','is_insurance', 'is_police', 'is_rto')
and when I'm running this project using 'python manage.py runserver' then it shows
File "D:\PROJECT\Digital-Vehicle-Project\digi_vehicle\user_app\models.py", line 7, in <module>
from user_app.forms import LoginForm
File "D:\PROJECT\Digital-Vehicle-Project\digi_vehicle\user_app\forms.py", line 2, in <module>
from user_app.models import user_type
ImportError: cannot import name 'user_type' from 'user_app.models' (D:\PROJECT\Digital-Vehicle-Project\digi_vehicle\user_app\models.py)