Google Apps Script custom function stopped working

Viewed 100

I have very simple script (custom function) '''

/**
 * Return order amount in words.
 *
 * @param {amount} is order amount
 * @param {currency} is order currency: BYN, RUB, EURO
 * @return The order amount in words.
 * @customfunction
 */

function orderAmountInWords(amount, currency) {
  return AmountInWords.FloatToSamplesInWordsRus(amount, currency);
}
'''

Until yesterday everything was working fine But yesterday something broke

I see "Loadding..." and a tip "Error loading data" in the place where the result of the function should be

The only guess as to the cause is that I was trying to restore a previous version of the spreadsheet. The function from the library works fine in other spreadsheet and in debug mode. I deleted the restored versions, removed the script and created it again, but nothing changed It looks like the link between spreadsheet and script is lost, but autocomplete works

Maybe I should copy all the data to a new spreadsheet, but that spreadsheet is connected to appsheet application so I don't like the idea of making changes in another app.

0 Answers
Related