I need to build the following design:
Until now I created a Row that contains the 3 dots Icon, A column with the Circle avatar, a line and the plus Icon and the Input.
I can't figure own how to align the center of the row (Input) with the center of the cercle avatar...
IntrinsicHeight(
child: Row(
mainAxisAlignment: MainAxisAlignment.center,
crossAxisAlignment: CrossAxisAlignment.center,
children: [
Icon(Icons.drag_indicator),
Column(
mainAxisAlignment: MainAxisAlignment.center,
crossAxisAlignment: CrossAxisAlignment.center,
children: [
Visibility(
visible: this.index > 0,
child: VerticalLine(),
),
Material(
borderRadius: BorderRadius.circular(25.0),
elevation: 8.0,
child: CircleAvatar(
backgroundColor: Colors.blue,
child: Text(this._getLabel()),
radius: 25.0,
),
),
VerticalLine(),
Icon(Icons.add_box_rounded, size: 15.0),
],
),
Expanded(
child: DropdownSearch<String>(
mode: Mode.MENU,
showSelectedItems: true,
items: ["Brazil", "Italia (Disabled)", "Tunisia", 'Canada'],
label: "End",
hint: "country in menu mode",
popupItemDisabled: (String s) => s.startsWith('I'),
onChanged: print,
selectedItem: "Brazil",
maxHeight: 50.0,
),
),
],
),
);
This is how it looks:
Any idea how to align the center of the Circle Avatar with the center of the Input horizontally?


