I'm fairly new to flutter and I'm trying to have a card that has two sections each taking half of the space. And then I want an avatar circle image widget that lies on top in the centre of the card as illustrated in the image.
For now the code looks like this (includes the two sections):
@override
Widget build(BuildContext context) {
// it enable scrolling on small device
return Center(
child: Card(
margin: const EdgeInsets.all(10.0),
shape: RoundedRectangleBorder(
borderRadius: BorderRadius.circular(16),
),
color: cardColor,
child: Flex(
direction: Axis.vertical,
children: [
Expanded(
child: ClipRRect(
borderRadius: const BorderRadius.only(
topLeft: Radius.circular(16),
topRight: Radius.circular(16)),
child: Container(
child: Image.asset("assets/images/card_background.jpg",
fit: BoxFit.fill),
)),
),
Expanded(
child: Column(
children: [
Container(
child: Text("Test"),
)
],
),
)
],
),
),
);
}
I am therefore wondering how I can get the avatar image positioned as illustrated in the image. Or if it is even possible with the code I have until now. In that case, I'm wondering which widgets I should use to solve this.
Thanks for any help!

