In Sheet1A1, I have the following as my headers for the entire 1st row:
={"filmURL", "title", "year", "runtime", "director", "country", "language"}
This is a wonderful trick I learned here. You can clear an entire column by selecting the Col Letter, without affecting the header. I want to use the exact same header rows across all my sheets in this workbook. So in Sheet2A1 and Sheet3A1 etc I want what's in Sheet1A1 (then I only need go to one place to edit).
I went to Sheet2A1 and tried =Sheet1!A1 but that didn't work.
I tried naming Sheet1A1 and then in Sheet2A1 I tried ="Titles", and that didn't work. In both cases I'm only getting the first title in the 'list': filmURL and nothing more.
I also tried =Sheet1!A1:A10 but I got the same results.
I remember yet another trick I learned here, something that amounts to a shortcut to a cell so that you don't always have to repeat the Sheet! bit in formulas, but I can't find it, so I haven't tried that yet. I can't use importrange or any of that because everyhing is in the one cell.
Am I snookered?