Image classification with species and individual ID

Viewed 48

I'm new to deep learning and I'm trying out a challenge that where I need to classify species of whale. The requirement is that I need to match 5 individual ids with an image evaluated with map@5

I'm having trouble with how I should process the data. The csv has a structure like this for the training set:

train_csv head

The test set does not include species name and for each image in the test set I may predict up to 5 individual ids. For every new individual in the test set a prediction of new_individual should be made.

Right now I'm just trying to figure out If I need to even include the species column while processing the data on the test csv and images.

I plan on using tensorflow during this.

EDIT: Individual IDs correlate to species. There are 30 species and 15587 individual ids. There is a total of 51033 images.

0 Answers
Related