I've got a simple splash loading animation for my app -- and it used to work perfect, and still works perfect on my iOS simulator. However, attempting to run the LottieView on my iOS device via LAN shows absolutely nothing, as well as if I publish a build and deploy it to the iOS App Store. Interestingly enough though, if I go ahead and change any of the LottieView properties and then do a fast refresh -- it will begin showing on my device.
I've been searching the forums, but I commonly find issues with LottieView working on Android -- which i know is because of a conflict, but no one has been able to really get this particular issue from what I've seen. Any ideas?
Here's my code:
return (
<View
style={{
backgroundColor: "white",
flex: 1,
justifyContent: "center",
alignItems: "center",
}}
>
<LottieView
style={{ width: 150, height: 150 }}
source={require("../assets/data.json")}
autoPlay={true}
loop={true}
speed={2}
/>
{Platform.OS === "android" && (
<Image
style={{ width: "100%", resizeMode: "contain" }}
source={require("../assets/splash.png")}
/>
)}
{isLoading && Platform.OS === "android" ? (
<View style={{ position: "absolute", bottom: "32%" }}>
<Spinner size="giant" />
</View>
) : null}
{isError ? (
<Text
category="label"
style={{ fontSize: 20, textAlign: "center", color: "grey" }}
>
No Internet Connection
</Text>
) : null}
</View>
Here's the package-lock.json I've got:
"lottie-ios": {
"version": "3.2.2",
"resolved": "https://registry.npmjs.org/lottie-ios/-/lottie-ios-3.2.2.tgz",
"integrity": "sha512-buYj/HbzoTeqiVy+Hpzfd2STdRW7RJnne+09z48nVvBYO+ioG5B5EvRb92pYOoRDNr0stQpfurzK1uFXW4gGCA=="
},
"lottie-react-native": {
"version": "2.6.1",
"resolved": "https://registry.npmjs.org/lottie-react-native/-/lottie-react-native-2.6.1.tgz",
"integrity": "sha512-Z+6lARvWWhB8n8OSmW7/aHkV71ftsmO7hYXFt0D+REy/G40mpkQt1H7Cdy1HqY4cKAp7EYDWVxhu5+fkdD6o4g==",
"requires": {
"invariant": "^2.2.2",
"lottie-ios": "2.5.0",
"prop-types": "^15.5.10",
"react-native-safe-module": "^1.1.0"
},
"dependencies": {
"lottie-ios": {
"version": "2.5.0",
"resolved": "https://registry.npmjs.org/lottie-ios/-/lottie-ios-2.5.0.tgz",
"integrity": "sha1-VcgI54XUppM7DBCzlVMLFwmLBd4="
}
}
},
Here's the package.json:
"lottie-ios": "^3.1.8",
"lottie-react-native": "5.0.1",