Gremlin text search or indexing on the subgraph

Viewed 80

I am trying to develop the solution for file sharing/permissions using graph database. The challange I faced with is how to implement full-text search for certain fields like name, extension, date, etc. Graph structure

This is what I think the graph is. When user2 searches Folder - hew should be able to see what is shared with him + his own files matching the name. Elliptical shape represents what I think should be the limit of search - if I understand it right it would be inefficient to search the whole vertices index by the name and after that filter by the owner/access.

So the question is - is there a way to search the subgraph of the graph using gremlin? Preferably in Janusgraph(+Cassandra). Or is there a better practice for such? Maybe to store the full list of files in the client(updates via Websocket) and perform the local search on flat structure?

0 Answers
Related