Redefinition of module 'Firebase'

Viewed 1289

I'm trying to integrate Firebase into my app, but as soon as I'm building it after I thought I finished my install I get:

Redefinition of module 'Firebase'

as well as

Could not build Objective-C module 'SwiftOverlayShims'

which I have no idea what that means but I'm assuming its a result of the first.

My podfile looks like this:

# Uncomment the next line to define a global platform for your project
# platform :ios, '9.0'

target 'app' do
  # Comment the next line if you don't want to use dynamic frameworks
  use_frameworks!

pod 'Firebase/Auth'

  # Pods for app

end

So I don't think theres anything conflicting there. I saw a solution that told me to go into my Header Search Path and see if my project had multiple Firebase directories, but I have no custom paths, so that wasn't it. Any insight?

EDIT: Here is the exact display from my errors enter image description here

Uncommenting the platform line in my podfile and changing it to iOS 10.0 did get rid of the error saying "Could not build Objective-C module 'Firebase'" So we have made some progress.

Here is the path when selecting "previously defined here"

enter image description here

From what I can tell, it is only giving me one location. Selecting the redefinition error just gives me the relative path of module.modulemap , so I am assuming that is referring to the same thing. I am also getting multiple warnings like this


Skipping duplicate build file in Copy Files build phase: /Users/me/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/app-elgcucdextsnzqbtlznbqeulbfks/SourcePackages/artifacts/Firebase/FirebaseAnalytics.xcframework/ios-arm64_i386_x86_64-simulator/FirebaseAnalytics.framework

as well as a couple other frameworks in the ios-arm64_i386_x86_64-simulator directory, so maybe that has something to do with it.

0 Answers
Related