Whenever I call a function that has (enforce-guard some-guard) from X-wallet or Zelcore it always fails with the error Keyset failure (keys-all)
I have no issues when doing this from Chainweaver
Whenever I call a function that has (enforce-guard some-guard) from X-wallet or Zelcore it always fails with the error Keyset failure (keys-all)
I have no issues when doing this from Chainweaver
How to fix this
This is an issue if you are also providing capabilities with your request.
To fix this, you will need to put enforce-guard within a capability too.
So you will need to do something like
(defcap VERIFY_GUARD (some-guard:guard)
(enforce-guard some-guard)
)
And wherever you would call enforce-guard , you will then need to do
(with-capability (VERIFY_GAURD some-guard)
; Guarded code here
)
Why does this happen?
Chainweaver allows you to select unrestricted signing keys, which provides a key/guard for enforce-guard to work with.
However X-Wallet and Zelcore don't provide this if capabilities present on the request (otherwise they do).
It is probably better practice to add enforce-guard into capabilities anyways and use require-capability in places where you expect the guard to pass.