swift Publish plug in issue

Viewed 32

I was trying to make my website with Publish for swift made by Sundell. It secesfully built and I made my new theme. Now I want to add Splash plug in for code Highlight and utterance for comments.

on the Sundell's github I found https://github.com/johnsundell/splashpublishplugin How to install Splash. and I followed it but It didn't work. In my console show me Splash is install, but my code block is still not changed.

I add this code block main.swift file.

import SplashPublishPlugin
...
try DeliciousRecipes().publish(using: [
    .installPlugin(.splash(withClassPrefix: "classPrefix"))
    ...
])

the problem is I already have

try MyWebsite().publish(withTheme: .myTheme)

this line in the bottom. I tried to combine it but they give me error.

what do I more to make my code block pretty?

only I can see How to add disqus comment, but I want to use utterance. How can I do that?

0 Answers
Related