I am new to Python and I've been working on a program that alerts you when a new item is uploaded to jp.mercari.com (a shopping site). I have the alert part of the program working, but it operates based on the number of items that come up on the search results. When I scrape the website I am unable to find what I am looking for despite being able to locate it when I inspect element on the page. The scraping program looks like this:
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup
import requests
url = "https://jp.mercari.com/search?keyword=pachinko"
result = requests.get(url)
doc = BeautifulSoup(result.text, "html.parser")
tag = doc.find_all("mer-text")
print(tag)
For more context, this is the website and some of the HTML. I've circled the parts I am trying to find in red:

Does anyone know why I am unable to find what I'm looking for?
Here is another example of the same problem but from a website that is in English:
import requests
url = "https://www.vinted.co.uk/vetements?search_text=pachinko"
result = requests.get(url)
doc = BeautifulSoup(result.text, "html.parser")
tag = doc.find_all("span")
print(tag)
Again, I can see the part of HTML I want to find when I inspect element but I can't find it when I scrape the website: 