I am trying to do a background correction on my data sets that has only 3 columns, when submitting my code I get the error "Can't subset columns that don't exist. x Locations 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc. don't exist. i There are only 1 column". Actually my data has only 3 columns so I dont get the error.
This is the code:
MBCB::mbcb.main(GSE150738_Dataraw,GSE150738_Dataraw_ctrol,
npBool=TRUE,
rmaBool=FALSE,
mleBool=FALSE,
bayesBool=FALSE,
gmleBool=FALSE,
paramEstFile="/Users/juanitadussan/Dropbox/ESTUDIO/BIOMEDICA/TESIS/TESIS 1/Análisis de datos GSE/Datasets/Background correction_parameters.xlsx",
bgCorrectedFile="/Users/juanitadussan/Dropbox/ESTUDIO/BIOMEDICA/TESIS/TESIS 1/Análisis de datos GSE/Datasets/Background correction_corrected.xlsx",
iter=500,
burn=200,
normMethod="none",
isRawBead=FALSE)
Error in
stop_subscript(): ! Can't subset columns that don't exist. x Locations 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc. don't exist. i There are only 1 column.
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Thanks!
A subset of the data is here:
Data 1:
dput(mydatasubset1)
structure(list(ID_REF = c("TC0100006437.hg.1", "TC0100006476.hg.1",
"TC0100006479.hg.1", "TC0100006480.hg.1", "TC0100006483.hg.1"
), GSM4557962 = c("44.944035", "100.85072", "157.17555","89.425964", "68.77652"), GSM4557965 = c("42.962048", "126.33466", "139.22046", "139.04102", "79.80324")), row.names = c(NA, -5L), class = c("tbl_df", "tbl", "data.frame"))
Control:
dput(mydatasubset2)
structure(list(ID_REF = c("TC0100006437.hg.1", "TC0100006476.hg.1",
"TC0100006479.hg.1", "TC0100006480.hg.1", "TC0100006483.hg.1"
), GSM4557961 = c("46.799675", "127.531555", "212.54181","121.27715", "70.95126"), GSM4557964 = c("49.06907", "147.042", "206.33817", "126.067024", "60.933674")), row.names = c(NA, -5L), class = c("tbl_df", "tbl", "data.frame"))