Strapi Api doens't show me content of my post when using Components and DynamicZones

Viewed 215

As the title says, my local Strapi project doesn't show the content of the post in API. Permissions are granted, I tried several times deleting and starting from scratch.

As you can see, I have access to a single post "/api/post-templates/1"

and I have access to several posts if I had them. "/api/post-templates"

The issue is, I can't see any content of the post fields I entered.

Here is the example of the content type which gives its content and this content type is made by explicitly telling what I want on the page.

Picture of Strapi-side which doesn't show its content

And which shows its content in API.

I want to access content to use it on the front-end as I did in postCards case.

1 Answers

Found the answer on their youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOSh2nogROg. if you want to see dynamic zones or components content in API you have to add "populate=*" like this, "/api/post-templates?populate= * "

Related