I just finished a course to learn R for Data Analysis and now I am working on my own on a case study.
Since I am a beginner, please help me understand this problem I did not have during the course.
I have imported csv files and I want to assign them to variables with better names.
I am using following packades: tidyverse, readr, lubridate, ggplot2, janitor, tidyr, skimr.
This is my code:
daily_Activity <- read_csv("../input/bellabeat-dataset/dailyActivity_merged.csv")
daily_Calories <- read_csv("../input/bellabeat-dataset/dailyCalories_merged.csv")
daily_Intesities <- read_csv("../input/bellabeat-dataset/dailyIntensities_merged.csv")
daily_Steps <- read_csv("../input/bellabeat-dataset/dailySteps_merged.csv")
hourly_Calories <- read_csv("../input/bellabeat-dataset/hourlyCalories_merged.csv")
sleep_Day <- read_csv("../input/bellabeat-dataset/sleepDay_merged.csv")
weight_Log <- read_csv("../input/bellabeat-dataset/weightLogInfo_merged.csv")
When I run the code the new tables are created with the new name, but the console also shows me this message:
ℹ Use `spec()` to retrieve the full column specification for this data.
ℹ Specify the column types or set `show_col_types = FALSE` to quiet this message.
I don't quite understand if this is a problem or if I should just ignore it.