I need your help to create a code that allows me to project points in a circular grid, divided into segments and levels. I'm asking for your help, because I know that this community is full of great people.
What I would like to do is
create a circle in a Cartesian plane; the coordinates of its centre point must be x=300 and y=300 and its radius r=300;
after constructing the circle, I need to divide it into portions. I need to construct a grid similar to the one you see below, but with 16 segments (with 16 labels, e.g. sector_1 to sector_16) and 5 levels or concentric circles (with 5 labels, e.g. level_1 to level_4 + level_0 for the central circle). So I would need to construct 5 concentric circles and divide the second, third, fourth and fifth into 16 segments. My aim is to obtain a series of regions in which a point could fall;

- after constructing this grid, I need to project in it some points that I have and of which I have the x and y coordinates (e.g. point_1 -> x=286; y=342);
R should return to me in which segment and at which level the point is located.
Please, how can I develop code that allows me to do this?
Any help is so welcome and helpful.
Thank you very much for your attention.
