Jupyter Notebook doesn't open from cmd

Viewed 432

I have python 3.6 installed, and I want to install jupyter notebook (not with anaconda, just jupyter notebook). I run pip install notebook, but when I write jupyter notebook in cmd it gives an error. I had done this previously with python 3.9 and it was working, but now I don't understand the problem. Here is the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\users\user\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main
    "main", mod_spec)
  File "c:\users\user\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\Scripts\jupyter-notebook.EXE\__main__.py", line 4, in <module>
  File "c:\users\user\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\site-packages\notebook\notebookapp.py", line 76, in <module>
    from .base.handlers import Template404, RedirectWithParams
  File "c:\users\user\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\site-packages\notebook\base\handlers.py", line 24, in <module>
    import prometheus_client
  File "c:\users\user\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\site-packages\prometheus_client\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
    from . import (
  File "c:\users\user\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\site-packages\prometheus_client\gc_collector.py", line 43, in <module>
    GC_COLLECTOR = GCCollector()
  File "c:\users\user\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\site-packages\prometheus_client\gc_collector.py", line 14, in init
    registry.register(self)
  File "c:\users\user\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\site-packages\prometheus_client\registry.py", line 26, in register
    names = self._get_names(collector)
  File "c:\users\user\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\site-packages\prometheus_client\registry.py", line 66, in _get_names
    for metric in desc_func():
  File "c:\users\user\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\site-packages\prometheus_client\gc_collector.py", line 36, in collect
    collected.add_metric([generation], value=stat['collected'])
  File "c:\users\user\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\site-packages\prometheus_client\metrics_core.py", line 126, in add_metric
    self.samples.append(Sample(self.name + '_total', dict(zip(self._labelnames, labels)), value, timestamp))
TypeError: new() missing 1 required positional argument: 'exemplar
0 Answers
Related