I have a RealityKit app that is doing some basic AR image tracking. It detects a rectangular-shaped image, and I am looking to place some spherical dots at each corner of the image. I know I can create the spheres themselves using a ModelEntity, but I haven't been able to figure out how to specify the position of these relative to the established ARImageAnchor from the reference image.
I think I just need a counterpart to SceneKit's addChildNode(SCNNode) function, which uses SCNVector3Make() to specify a position. I just haven't been able to find a way to establish a relative position and assign a child node to the ARImageAnchor outside of these SceneKit functions. Is there something built into RealityKit that would accomplish this, or is there a way to use SceneKit to place the corner dots while still using my current setup with RealityKit for the AR reference image tracking?
