Good morning,
After upgrade the Google Composer to the version 1.18 and Apache Airflow to the version 1.10.15 (using the auto upgrade from the composer) the scheduler does not seem to be able to start.
After get this I tried:
Restart web server
gcloud beta composer environments restart-web-serverTry to restart Airflow-Scheduler:
kubectl get deployment airflow-scheduler -o yaml | kubectl replace --force -f -I looked the info of the pod:
kubectl describe pod airflow-scheduler
Last State: Terminated Reason: Error Exit Code: 1 Started: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 15:59:13 +0000 Finished: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 16:04:09 +0000
So I deleted the pod and wait until it run by itself:
kubectl delete pod airflow-scheduler-...EDIT 1: The logs from the pod:
Dags and plugins are not synced yet
- EDIT 2: Additional logs:
Building synchronization state... Starting synchronization... Copying gs://europe-west1-********-bucket/dags/sql/... Skipping attempt to download to filename ending with slash (/home/airflow/gcs/dags/sql/). This typically happens when using gsutil to download from a subdirectory created by the Cloud Console (https://cloud.google.com/console) / [0/1 files][ 0.0 B/ 11.0 B] 0% Done InvalidUrl Error: Invalid destination path: /home/airflow/gcs/dags/sql/
But it continues restarting alone and sometimes appears the CrashLoopBackOff so indicates that a container is repeatedly crashing after restarting
Not sure what could I do more :/.
Thanks for the help :)