I'm trying to build a Kubernetes cluster to allow multi-website testing, with multiple databases engine, multiple php versions, multiple dependancies, multiple front-end stacks, ...
So, my goal is to build something similar to this :
When using ingress-nginx, my cloud provider gives me a LoadBalancer IP.
I was able to deploy ingress-nginx to route my http/https trafic to the right service using ingress host rules.
Now, i want to be able to connect via SSH to the project1_ssh service with the loadbalancer ip, on port 2022, and to project2_ssh service with the same loadbalancer ip, on port 2023.
Can i achieve that ? I'm note sure ingress-nginx will allow me to do that.
I successfully was able to connect to my ssh service declaring this kind of service :
kind: Service
apiVersion: v1
metadata:
name: ssh-service
spec:
selector:
app: project1
ports:
- port: 2300
targetPort: 23
type: LoadBalancer
But doing this, creates a new loadbalancerIp, and a new bill on the cloud provider.
I want to have only one LoadBalancer service.
Any suggestions ?
The idea is to run ~50 websites, each one in a pod.