So today, all my websites were updated to the new release of WordPress 5.9.1. Good good. However, my custom blocks in Gutenberg that are containing an image element are breaking the style of the media modal (where you can add an image directly in the post).
I started a new project, just to test if it was my theme, or the plugins, but even without any plugin (except ACF Pro) and on the Twenty Twenty-Two theme, if I add my registration code in the functions.php file of 2022 theme, I get the same problem.
Here's the register-block code:
add_action('acf/init', 'my_acf_init_block_types');
function my_acf_init_block_types() {
if( function_exists('acf_register_block_type') ) {
acf_register_block_type(array(
'name' => 'carousel',
'title' => __('Carrousel'),
'description' => __(''),
'render_template' => 'web/blocks/carousel.php',
'category' => 'custom-blocks',
'icon' => 'images-alt',
'keywords' => array( 'carousel', 'carrousel'),
'supports' => array( 'anchor' => true),
));
}
}
And I've created a Field group trying the image with the array annnnnd the one using only the URL.
What I tried:
- no plugins (except ACF)
- WP theme (2022)
- custom theme with no functions
- adding the registration code to 2022 theme (same error)
Please, help a sister our here.

