Very basic question. I have a single vector (e.g., [53, 21, 110]) and I want to print the RGB color it represents in a colab notebook. Like a color swatch. What's the simplest way to do this?
Very basic question. I have a single vector (e.g., [53, 21, 110]) and I want to print the RGB color it represents in a colab notebook. Like a color swatch. What's the simplest way to do this?
The simplest way would be using the Image module from PIL. According to the documentation, you can construct an image with:
PIL.Image.new(mode, size, color=0)
Then, to show the image within colab, you would use
display(img)
Given your question, the mode would need to be 'RGB' and if your vector is a list, you need to convert into a tuple to use it.
To show an 300px by 300px image, the code would look like.
from PIL import Image
img = Image.new('RGB', (300,300), color = (53, 21, 110))
display(img)