I'm trying to build JPostal as described in this link using the following command:
./gradlew assemble
However, the command produces the following output claiming the file C:\x\Program Files\Msys64\usr\share does not exist when it clearly does:
$ ./gradlew assemble
:buildJniLibaclocal-1.16: error: aclocal: file '/x/Program Files/Msys64/usr/share/aclocal/tcl-tea.m4' does not exist
autoreconf-2.71: error: aclocal failed with exit status: 1
configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
configure: WARNING: invalid host type: Files/JPostal/src/main/jniLibs
configure: error: cannot find required auxiliary files: compile config.guess config.sub ltmain.sh missing install-sh
make: *** No rule to make target 'install'. Stop.
FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':buildJniLib'.
> Process 'command 'sh'' finished with non-zero exit value 2
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
BUILD FAILED
Total time: 5.844 secs
I can clearly see a file named tcl-tea.m4 in the directory: C:\x\Program Files\Msys64\usr\share\aclocal
See the screenshot below:
If the file clearly exists, why am I getting this error? Why is the file being discriminated against?
