I am reading this AUTOSAR documents, and it says that the communication of the software components with each other and the communication of the SWCs with BSW is realized via RTE Layer, but I did not find any information about the implementation of the interactions between basic software modules with each other, for example, the interaction between ECU AL layer and MCAL Layer.
There are 3 types of interfaces according to AUTOSAR. They are : "autosar interface", "standardized autosar interface" and" standardized interface".
The "autosar interface" is used to define the ports for SWCs. Then there is "standardized autosar interface" type, which is used to define SERVICE ports for SWCs. These two types both are used for SWCs and both models the communication mechanism using ports, but the "standardized interface" do NOT use the same technique as "autosar interface".
I mean that probably the "standardized interface" contract do NOT use PORTS to define the communication between BSW modules and I want to know that if there are no ports for BswMs, then how do they communicate? Are the communication mechanisms modeled in those modules themselves?
1. Do the BSW Modules have ports?
2. Does RTE define the communication between MCAL Layer & ECU Abstraction layer?if not, then in which part of the code it should be implemented?