Whenever I am trying to push/merge changes, a workflow in GitHub is getting failed and displays an error that "Working directory has unstaged changes"; After committing, it's asking me to push changes; After pushing I receive an error notification on github site;
Below is the code in workflow .github/workflows/dev-deploy.yml .
chmod 600 ~/.ssh/*
git config --local core.sshCommand 'ssh -i ~/.ssh/id_ed25519 -o IdentitiesOnly=yes -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no'
git remote add DEV "$DEV_REPO"
git push DEV
Below is the output accessible after either clicking email saying "DEV Deploy: All jobs have failed". it actually executes a workflow, or after clicking on GitHub site notification, it takes us to the workflow. if we click on build it says "Working directory has unstaged changes",
so far I've tried before git push DEV;
rm -r *
git reset --hard
git read-tree --reset -u HEAD
git restore -- .
But nothing seems to be working, it'd be great if someone can help me.

