My code uses conditional formatting to look at the row values in Column A "Order ID", compares them, and then formats the cell if the row values are different. Instead of formatting the cell, how do I format the entire row based off of consecutive row values in Column A "Order ID" being different?
Said differently - if the value in Column A "Order ID" is different from the previous value in Column A "Order ID", I want to format the entire row that is different. My data is variable everyday so I need to use VBA!
Here is the output of my current code:

Here is the code
Sub Fulfillment()
'
' Fulfillment Macro
' Format the order number in column A as plum
Range("A2").Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).Select
Selection.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _
"=MOD(SUM((A$2:A2<>A$1:A1)*1),2)=0"
Selection.FormatConditions(Selection.FormatConditions.Count).SetFirstPriority
With Selection.FormatConditions(1).Font.Color = RGB(0, 0, 0)
End With
With Selection.FormatConditions(1).Interior
.PatternColorIndex = xlAutomatic
.Color = RGB(221, 160, 221)
.TintAndShade = 0
End With
Selection.FormatConditions(1).StopIfTrue = False
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub
Thank you! I do not necessarily need a conditional formatting solution, just a VBA solution that works dynamically.
