I need a TF-IDF value for a word that is found in number of documents and not only a single document or a specific document.
For example, Consider this corpus corpus = [ 'This is the first document.', 'This document is the second document.', 'And this is the third one.', 'Is this the first document?', 'Is this the second cow?, why is it blue?', ]
I want to get TD-IDF value for word 'FIRST' which is in document 1 and 4. TF-IDF value is calculated on basis of that specific document, in this case I will get 2 score for both indiviual document. However, I need a single score for word 'FIRST' considering all documents at same time.
Is there any way I can get score TF-IDF score of a word from all set of documents? Is there any other method or technique which can help me solve the problem?