django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: column c.relispartition does not exist

Viewed 2520

USING: MacbookAir M1 (2020), MacOs Monterey(12.2.1), Python (3.10.2), Django (4.0.2), PostgreSQL (14.2)

I started a simple django app and when i'm trying to connect my db (postgresql) i get this error

File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.10/lib/python3.10/site-packages/django/db/backends/utils.py", line 83, in _execute
    return self.cursor.execute(sql)
django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: column c.relispartition does not exist
LINE 3:             CASE WHEN c.relispartition THEN 'p' WHEN c.relki...

here is my settings.py

DATABASES = {
    'default': {
                "ENGINE": "django.db.backends.postgresql",
                'OPTIONS': {
                    'options': '-c search_path=prg'
                    },
                "NAME": "******",
                "USER": "******",
                "PASSWORD": "******",
                "HOST": "**.***.***.***",
                "PORT": "5432"
         }
}

Never had problems with other db postgres. Have you ever seen something like this?

2 Answers

Downgrading Django to version 3.2 provides a fix for this, however, I've raised a ticket with the Django team for this as it seems peculiar to the current version of Django (4.0).

I fixed this porblem upgrade your database or django version

Related