React native Expo EAS build for iOS, Push notifications capability error

Viewed 732

I'm working in a managed workflow and I build my react native app with:

  • eas build --platform iOS
  • I use local credentials because I need to build and sign the package not with my Apple developer account, but for a customer. So I created with his account all needed certificates, which are the provisioning profile and the distribution certificate.
  • I don't need or want to enable Push notifications

My eas.json

{
    "cli": {
        "version": ">= 0.47.0"
    },
    "build": {
        "production": {
            "ios": {
                "credentialsSource": "local"
            },
            "android": {
                "credentialsSource": "local"
            }
        }
    },
    "submit": {
        "production": {}
    }
}

The build goes fine until the archive part, where I get these errors:

  • error: Provisioning profile "MyAppDistributionProfile" doesn't support the Push Notifications capability. (in target 'MyApp' from project 'MyApp')
  • error: Provisioning profile "MyAppDistributionProfile" doesn't include the aps-environment entitlement. (in target 'MyApp' from project 'MyApp')

I really don't know what to do, also I don't understand if:

  1. Do I need to write somewhere in the expo config file that I don't want Push notification?
  2. Do I need to change something in my distribution profile, maybe generate it with some different flags? Maybe with expo build to enable the Push notifications is mandatory?

My profile entitlements (no one!):

enter image description here

0 Answers
Related