So I have a huge spreadsheet with 9k rows and more than 30 columns. I want to copy this spreadsheet to another spreadsheet (Values only).
Previously I was using this code successfully, but due to the increase in data, the script now times out (1800s +). Is there a way to optimize this script or maybe an alternative option altogether?
function temp() {
var sss = SpreadsheetApp.openById('XYZ'); // sss = source spreadsheet
//var ss = sss.getSheets()[4]; // ss = source sheet
var ss = sss.getSheets(); // ss = source sheet
var id=4; //default number
for(var i in ss)
{
var sheet = ss[i];
if(sheet.getName()== "ABC")
{ id=i;
break;
}
}
console.log(id);
ss=sss.getSheets()[id];
//Get full range of data
var SRange = ss.getDataRange();
//get A1 notation identifying the range
var A1Range = SRange.getA1Notation();
//get the data values in range
var SData = SRange.getValues();
SpreadsheetApp.flush();
var tss = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet(); // tss = target spreadsheet
var ts = tss.getSheetByName('ABC'); // ts = target sheet
//set the target range to the values of the source data
ts.getRange(A1Range).setValues(SData);
}