installing packages with renv

Viewed 245

I open RStudio and type

install.packages('rJava')

and it works fine.

Then I load package which has renv initialized and try the same command and it returns:

Error: package 'rJava' is not available
In addition: Warning messages:
1: curl: (35) schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092012) - The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate. 
2: curl: (35) schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092012) - The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate. 
> 

What might be the reason?

Update

I decided to try something radical:

remove.packages('renv')

it and worked

but then I restarted R sessions and got back

# Bootstrapping renv 0.13.1 --------------------------------------------------
* Downloading renv 0.13.1 ... OK
* Installing renv 0.13.1 ... Done!
* Successfully installed and loaded renv 0.13.1.

Is there way to get rid of renv?

Another update:

I was able to deactivate renv with renv::deactive()

0 Answers
Related