I'm trying to build my app using next.js, deploy on Vercel (mydomain.com) and have a path called "/blog" that would pull my blog.mydomain.com under mydomain.com/blog.
I was able to do it changing the WP site URL, but only the home will be available, so if I try to access, for exemple, mydomain.com/blog it's OK, but if I go one path down It will redirect to the original blog domain.
mydomain.com/blog -> OK, the URL is masked and it will show my WP under vercel domain. mydomain.com/blog/hello-world -> redirects to blog.mydomain.com/hello-world
I've read a lot of documentation on vercel/next.js, I've also tried using reverse proxy, but my lack of experience with webservers made it very hard to achieve the expected result.
I've found many answers, but none of them could apply to Vercel + External WP, so I hope you could bring some light so I can see what am I missing...
Thanks!