I'm new to Expo and I'm trying to run a React Native app using yarn android. (The app is just the basic one created using expo init my-project.) However, while the command launches the emulator just fine, all I ever see is the emulated device --- the app never appears. If I close the emulator after waiting a long time, the terminal says that the emulator closed before it finished loading.
This is what the terminal shows right before the emulator launches:
Here is what the emulator looks like once it launches:
Here is what terminal says if I finally just close the emulator:
And here is what it looks like if I let the emulator run until it times out trying to load the app:
Do you have any idea why the app never loads and how to get it to do so? If I run yarn web, the app loads in browser fine, so I know it's not an issue with the app itself.



