I have a Pivot table that is plotted into a vertical plot that leaves gaps in between the bars.

I would like to sort the values for each month 'DATE' in descending order so the Plot leaves no gaps in between:

I have tried to sort_values() before and during the plotting, which didn't work.
It might be related to sorting by levels in a multi-index (also tried) or to reindex, but I can't get it to work.
import pandas as pd
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
import numpy as np
df = pd.DataFrame(
{"CATEGORY": ["A", "B", "C", "C", "E", "F", "G", "D", "I", "B"],
"DATE": ["2021-06-17", "2021-06-28", "2021-07-01", "2021-06-06", "2021-06-22","2021-07-15","2021-06-12","2021-06-02","2021-07-24", "2021-06-21"],
"COUNT": [200, 350, 150, 350, 400, 250, 200, 150, 325, 300]}
)
df['DATE'] = pd.to_datetime(df['DATE'])
# Format the Date in Months
df['DATE'] = df['DATE'].dt.strftime('%B')
#Pivot table with SUM and filling the NaN values with zero
test=pd.pivot_table(df, values='COUNT', index='DATE', columns='CATEGORY',
aggfunc=np.sum).fillna(0)
print (test)
#GetLvl=test[["A", "B"]].columns.get_level_values(0)
#SortLvl=test.sortlevel(["CATEGORY", "COUNT"], ascending=[True, False], sort_remaining=False)
fig=plt.figure()
ax=test.plot(kind='bar', legend=False)
plt.show()
plt.close()
